The way of doing business has transformed over past years. Now the major focus is on coping up with digital changes that are affecting the way of doing business and staying relevant in the market. Automation and AI are disrupting the economy and bringing a shift in the processes, way of work and end to end deployment of the services. Organizations need to capitalize on the evolution of digitization, harness it with the power of technology to separate themselves from the rest of the pack by taking advantage of being early adopters and not being laggards.
Process consolidation, optimization and end-to-end integration is what organizations look for in order to scale up to next level. But there are still some misconceptions and hurdles that hinders in organizations growth like,
- Is going for shared service only a management fad or organizations' do seek some value out of it?
- Focusing on the battles of yesterday, not those of tomorrow.
- inadequate monitoring and risk management.
- Gap in the skillset of workforce, which needs to be filled and transformed.
What are organizations capitalizing on? Learn from the leaders, about how they are building capabilities, implementing new technologies and proper processes into place to create an edge over others.
Head of Finance Shared Services & Digital Transformation
Edelweiss Financial Services
Vice President -Finance Transformation
Executive Director Head of Shared Services
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Sr.VP Shared Services
Thomas Cook India Ltd.
Dr. Sumit Mitra
MD & Head of Global Delivery Center
Syngenta Services Private Limited
Director Finance and Head-Shared Service Center
VP - Transformation
Sutherland Global Services
Head of Service Delivery
Aditya Birla Group
VP- Global Head HR Global Service Center
DHL Global Forwarding
Preeti Kannan Shetiya
National Head Shared services - Human Resources
Director - Shared Services Center
Head - Shared Services Centre
Digital Transformation - Head of Digital Analytics and Programs
Vodafone Idea Limited
Head of Organization Development, Talent, Technology, HR Shared Services and Governance
JSW Global Business Solutions
Key themes to be addressed, but not limited to:
- Creating Value through a Global Business Services Model
- Managed Captives, Outsourcing or Combining the “Best-of-Both Worlds” – What’s your Take?
- Data-Centric Approach to Security
- Accelerating globalization of Shared Service under a unified governance
- Digital Transformation changing the way of doing Business
- Creating COEs (Center of Excellence) at Shared services: Pilot to Performance
- Change Management Business Model: Mantras to Unlock Value
- Future of Shared Services and Captives
- How relevant are we as a country when it comes to Shared Services?
- 3A trifecta changing the way of doing business
- Bridging the gap and breaking the silos to deliver business outcomes
- Role & Future of Finance Shared services in this upcoming decade of Automation.
- Shared Accountability across border. Does it really work?
- Connecting AI and Human for better tomorrow
- Talent and Evolving Leadership Role into Shared Services
WHO WILL YOU MEET AT THE SUMMIT?
- Shared Services – Finance/ HR/ Operations/ Technology
- Transformation and Delivery
- Global Business Services
- Supplier Strategy and Performance
- Shared Services Transition
- Indirect Procurement
Why you should Attend?
- Join India’s largest summit dedicated to senior professionals of Shared Services from across Industries
- Network with senior leaders and solution providers across industries.
- Brainstorm with the top professionals for best strategies, Innovative tools and solutions
- Understand what your peers are practicing and implementing for smooth running of a shared services
- Know how Digital Transformation changing the way of doing Business
- Learn about the Change Management Business Model which is the key to success
Why to sponsor :
Partnering with '4th Edition Shared Services Summit 2020' will enable you to brand and promote your business offerings to a unique and interested set of senior professionals which primarily would be Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors of Shared Services/ HR/ Finance, Transformation and Delivery, COE, Global Business Services, Supplier Strategy and Performance, Shared Services Transition, Indirect Procurement, Administration who are keen to stay updated with changing disruptive world to sustain in the VUCA Times.
4th Edition Shared Services Summit 2020 will bring together all the exceptional stakeholders to share their knowledge, best practices and new innovations into Shares Services for improved quality of service delivery/ Optimize Cost / Agility and Scalability. Now the major focus is on coping up with digital changes that are affecting the way of doing business and staying relevant in the market. Automation and AI are disrupting the economy and bringing a shift in the processes, way of work and end to end deployment of the services.
We have a set of standard branding solutions that we can customize based on your specific need. To maximize your participation, take a couple of minute to connect with us to find out more on our audience profile
How Sponsoring 4th Edition Shared Services will help you?
- Learn from the industry - Know what the industry needs today: Know from the key decision makers what are the real trends and major challenges they are facing, what are the apt solutions they are looking for etc. Know how your services will benefit them.
- Know your customer one on one - • Network and interact directly with your potential customers. This would help you identify if the customer is actually in the need of the solution, what are his major challenges, what is his budget for the same, what are the other options he is looking for in the market.
- Build New Sales Leads – The conference is attended by the most senior-level decision makers, connecting with them in a collaborative environment by showcasing your services either by exhibiting or taking part in the programme, increases your chances of building strong sales pipeline and potential clients.
- Brand Visibility – Showcasing your company at leading conferences attended by Top Energy Heads, establishes your company in the eyes of your prospects and your existing clients.
- New Business Partnerships – Target your best prospects in a positive, collaborative environment where they are open to new ideas. Attendees are always looking for exciting new partnering opportunities. Our conferences offer you an ideal opportunity to make contact and future business.
- Pre-Scheduled Meetings - Pre-scheduled one on one meetings with executives who hold budget and are specifically interested in your solutions.
How the Sponsorship Works?
- Showcasing your thought leadership and industry knowledge with a presentation or speaking at a panel.
- Displaying your products and services during networking breaks.
- Renew longstanding connections with existing clients and initiate new business with potential clients.
- We can help you reach the decision makers of your targeted list of companies.
- Chance to connect with them directly and build a network with them through 1-on-1 meetings.
- Advertising your logo and company profile in summit delegate kit and website.
- Premium brand positioning of your company logo on the conference backdrop
- Social media promotions and online marketing.